Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The following informational links are provided for your assistance:
- Namus database for missing persons www.namus.gov The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) is a national centralized repository and resource center for missing persons and unidentified decedent records. NamUs is a free online system that can be searched by medical examiners, coroners, law enforcement officials and the general public from all over the country in hopes of resolving these cases.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US& The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) was established in 1984. Its mission is to help prevent child abduction and sexual exploitation; help find missing children; and assist victims of child abduction and sexual exploitation, their families and the professionals who serve them
- www.ProjectEDAN.us Project EDAN (Everyone Deserves A Name) is a site established for forensic artists that donate their time and work to make facial reconstructions for law enforcement agencies that do not have access to or funding for a qualified forensic artist.
- http://onemissinglink.org One Missing Link, Inc. is a not-for-profit service organization designed to work in conjunction with National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Its purpose is to provide a link between families of the missing and existing systems in a cooperative effort to reunite the missing and their families. In addition, the agency is dedicated to providing valid information regarding missing adults, children, parental abductions, stranger abductions, runaway and/or throwaway youth and stalking victims.
- The North Carolina Association of Private Investigators is a trade association group. It is not necessary for a private investigator to be a member, however those that are have more resources available to them, such as training and networking.